This year’s housemates have to be the bitchiest, most annoying, most… well, everything really – well done BB – and today, they’ve proved, if proof were needed, that when it comes to being a T.E.A.M., there are most certainly some HMs who think that means it’s all about ME…
Them, that is, not me. I don’t mean me…
Anywho, the task began when Luke S, Luke A and Adam became Wardens, and as such, they’ll oversee the behaviour of HMs, issuing tickets for rule breaks. However, if they miss a rule-break, they’ll incur a fail for the group. Similarly, if BB deems they’ve been too harsh and wrongly issued a ticket, that’s a fail too.
Here’s a run down of the rules or you can click here to hear Luke S reading them to the group…
Inside the house:
• Seat belts must be worn on the sofas
• Safety gear must be worn whilst eating and preparing food. Housemates must wear yellow chemical suits, black rubber gloves, safety goggles, and black and yellow wellies.
• Housemates must eat using safety equipment: grabbing tools.
• Housemates will only be allowed on the matted area leading to the Diary Room door if they forward roll.
• Do Not Disrespect The Wardens: the wardens must judge whether or not the housemates are treating them with respect.
• Safe Zone – All housemates must be within the safe zone when the alarm sounds. The safe zone is a platform just big enough to stand nine housemates.
• Decontaminator – Housemates must ‘decontaminate’ after smoking or eating in a booth that blast housemates with foam and smoke.
• Smoking Zone – Housemates must bounce on trampolines whilst smoking, dressed as giant cigarettes.
• Safety equipment must be worn whilst swimming- If housemates wish to use the pool they must wear a life jacket, arm bands, rubber ring, swim hat and goggles.
• Punishment Zone – housemates who are given two or more tickets by the wardens will be sent to the punishment zone to paint coal white, and then paint it black again.
• No Ball Games: A sign will be next to a big pile of balls.
Day 1: Diary Room Tasks:
Big Brother asks one warden to accompany one housemate to the diary room. Inside the diary room they find a sign saying ‘do not ask questions’ and ‘obey Big Brother’. On the table in front of the chair there are three mystery boxes. The boxes each contain a missing microphone battery which Big Brother would like the Housemate to find. The boxes contain:
• Dried insects/bugs, holly leaves and spider webbing
• Tinned Lychees, Stinky Tofu and Slime
• Chicken Feet and Slime
If housemates ask any questions in the diary room or refuse to do as Big Brother says they will be given a ticket by the warden.
Housemates must not say yes or no in the Diary Room
Big Brother asks one warden to accompany one housemate to the diary room. Inside the diary room they will find a sign saying ‘do not say yes or no’ and ‘do not repeat yourself’.
Big Brother then bombards the housemate with questions that are tricky to not say yes or no to, e.g.:
Are you enjoying this task?
Would you like to be evicted?
Do you wish you were a warden?
What is the opposite of Yes?
Did you just say no?
Shievonne Sandwich board
Shievonne is called to the diary room and given a sandwich board to wear which says:
“I must not talk with my hands”
Employee of the week:
As an added incentive to hand out tickets and punish the housemates, the wardens are offered the chance to win the ‘Employee of the Week’ award.
The task will be active from Wake Up and will continue until tomorrow.
But of course, Caroline was one of the first to rule break, along with Conor and closely followed by Deana…
But apropos of Caroline, I cannot wait until she goes; her laugh is pushing me to the brink. She sounds like a horse on crack. For proof, click here to see – and hear – her and Conor being punished for their rule break.
And here’s Deana in rebellion mode…
So, as we leave the HMs, pretty much everyone’s sick of Caroline and Conor pratting about, and tensions are rising!
Watch this – possibly explosive – space!