1. How did you find your time on the show?
I really enjoyed being a part of the show and it was a great opportunity to be in situations I would otherwise not have been in. It was good to work with other people my age with similar interests and goals.
2. Who do you think is the strongest candidate?
Harry Hitchens or James
3. Tell us what happened in the task you were fired on
I was PM on the task I was fired, I believe I did a good job (as did everyone else) as PM but we suffered an unfortunate loss of £12 which by the sounds of it came by good fortune of the other team. We lost a major pitch by going in with the wrong figure, and we needed to make a bigger mark up when we sold at the market.
4. What were your highlights of the experience?
Meeting such a diverse group of people
5. How do you think this experience will help you in the future?
It has shown me that there can be disagreement among groups and how best to resolve these differences in order to cooperate when you’re working towards the same goal
6. What are your hopes for your future career?
I hope to finish my education and then continue my interest in property management/development
7. What would you to say to any fellow young aspiring business people? Any advice?
That you’re never too young to start and if your first idea doesn’t work, try a different one
8. What have you learnt about business from your experience on YA?
That it’s not always fair, but that’s just the way it is.